As a Mental Health Clinician, you will provide comprehensive mental health treatment in a virtual direct primary care setting utilizing the Collaborative Care model. You will work closely with our medical providers (doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners) and a consulting psychiatrist to ensure the best treatment possible for our patients.
We are looking for an empathetic, energetic, and collaborative clinician with experience and/or interest in working with a population of busy professionals and their dependents. You will work with a talented mix of colleagues across various disciplines in a growing company. You will have the opportunity to make an impact on the growth and direction of our mental health program from both clinical and administrative perspectives.
This is a remote-first role and has the flexibility to be located anywhere in the U.S. as long as the individual is licensed in Washington, D.C., Maryland, or Virginia.
What success looks like:
- Manage a full-time caseload of patients engaged in short-term mental health treatment, including correspondence, scheduling, and care coordination with both internal team (medical providers, clinical associates) and external providers.
- Perform initial assessments and risk assessments, flagging as necessary to the medical team.
- Utilizing PHQ-9 and GAD-7 screening instruments (and others as necessary), to evaluate treatment progress, treatment planning and review.
- Consult weekly with psychiatrist to determine medication recommendations and follow-ups.
- Communicate information effectively and collaborate with both prescribers and patients.
- Monitor patient progress and communicate follow ups to psychiatrist as necessary.
- Assist in referral processes as needed; such as determining when patients need a higher level of care than primary care can provide.
- Develop strong relationships with other clinical team members, as well as collaboration with cross-functional colleagues.
- Participate in company meetings and initiatives.
- Liaise with partner companies, including, but not limited to, outreach efforts, events.
- Effective use of technology platforms including cloud-based EHR, Google suite applications and video conferencing.
What you will bring:
- 3-5 years of postgraduate experience providing psychotherapy to diverse populations, including diagnosis, case formulation and treatment planning
- LCPC, LPC, LCSW or LMHC licensure in D.C., Maryland, or Virginia
- Comfort utilizing evidence-based practices (CBT, MI, etc)
- Knowledge of common psychotropic medications
- Knowledge of mental health service delivery levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity, a sense of humor and humility are a must
- Team player, flexible and understanding of the startup work environment. Experience in a fast-paced office environment a plus.
- Excellent time management skills a must
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply