If you are looking for a career where you feel supported, then apply now! InnVentures has a reputation for offering a compassionate, caring and fun workplace. Our culture is sustained by service-oriented employees who care about each other, our guests and the communities where we live. We currently manage 40+ Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and IHG brand hotels in 10 states.
We only have 3 rules at InnVentures. (We can teach you the rest!)
Rule #1 Do everything you can for the customer!
Rule #2 Bring a good attitude to work with you every day and take pride in your work!
Rule #3 Have FUN!
WHY WORK AT ONE OF OUR HOTELS?
- Fun, team-oriented environment
- Full-time and part-time positions available to meet your needs
- Great opportunities for growth
- Community Involvement
- Discounted hotel stays
- Recognition and awards
- Paid time off
We offer eligible employees a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick leave and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including hotel benefits, leadership development program and more!
JOB OVERVIEW BREAKFAST ATTENDANT:
Apply your passion for food and your attentive personality to create memorable guest experiences! As a Breakfast Attendant, your role is to ensure our guests enjoy a quality dining experience that will allow them to be productive and stay strong when they are away from home. Your ability to deliver an extraordinary food experience combined with hospitable, attentive service is essential to building guest loyalty.
A TYPICAL DAY:
- Prepare food items, prep, stock and maintain the buffet.
- Offer flexibility and creativity to meet guest requests.
- Proactively assist guests with eye contact and a warm greeting.
- Wash dishes, clean the kitchen and maintain daily checklists and temperature logs.
- Assist with inventory, ordering and receiving of all food and beverage items.
- Support the goals of the hotel through teamwork and collaboration with all departments.
Previous food handling or fast food experience is preferred, but not required. You must be able to obtain a Food Handlers Permit and some locations require an Alcohol Servers Permit. To be successful in this role, you need basic verbal and written communication skills. You must be able to read and write. This job requires you to stand and move around for an entire shift and you also must be able to lift at least 25 pounds.
POTENTIAL CAREER PATH:
Food & Beverage Supervisor Food & Beverage Manager
InnVentures IVI L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains the policy of recruiting and retaining the best-qualified personnel who demonstrate the ability to perform competently and work well with others. It is the policy of InnVentures to provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a drivers license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. This policy of nondiscrimination is applied to all aspects of the employment relationship. The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws in ensuring equal opportunity and employment for qualified persons with disabilities. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Brand: Element Tukwila
Address: 515 Industry Dr Tukwila, WA – 98188
Property Description: 9KP – Element – Tukwila
Property Number: 9KP
Click Here To Apply