Are you passionate about hospitality, the guest experience, and the catering and events environment in a hotel? If you answered “yes” to all of the above, we are on the hunt for a #Rockstar with talent like yours!
Required: Experience in CI/TY is a Must for this role. Please have a minimum of 2+ years experience in navigating, selling, and detailing events through CI/TY.
The ideal candidate …is someone who can help our clients bring their vision to life! Work alongside our talent catering and events team to help execute both corporate and social events. The ideal candidate for this role is someone that already has knowledge of the various components of events from planning to execution and has experience using a sales system such as CI/TY, Delphi or Sales Pro. The Ben utilizes CI/TY. Familiarity with Marriott also helpful. The Ben, with its uniquely designed event spaces, offers clients everything from a traditional boardroom, to 1800 square foot of flex-space up to our 3800 square foot elegant rooftop ballroom. The ideal candidate comes with a level of service that is 5 star and holds themselves accountable for nothing but superior service and accountability in their day to day work responsibilities.
- The day-to-day?
- Incoming catering & event inquiries to qualify and assign to catering team members
- Banquet Department on updates to events, BO, and set up needs
- Ordering of various supplies for catering department, preparing catering sales kits, ordering printed materials, and managing catering VIP recognition program (gifts, etc)
- Coverage on Saturdays for walk in tours of event spaces and guest rooms and assist with Saturday events such as weddings, etc
- Preparation of catering month end reporting for corporate office and hotel team
Needed to be successful in this position
- High attention to detail, timeliness on projects and professional conduct
- Proficiency in Excel and Word required – Adobe helpful
- Technical savvy in computer systems to learn diagram tools such as Social Tables and eProposal and e-Menu tools through Cendyn as well as various Marriott resources
- Understanding of event pricing, flow and execution
- Interest in career growth in Catering and Events or Room Sales
And, there are the #perks! Overall, Concord supports our key cornerstone of Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and #Fun. The associates of Concord believe in a strong culture with focus on Health and Wellness, Sustainability, and Work/Life Balance:
Our Benefits (applies to Full-time Associates ONLY)
- Competitive Pay;
- Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental;
- 401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
- Discounted hotel room night program (Concord, & Marriott);
- Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary;
- Voluntary Short- and Long-Term Disability programs;
- Verizon Wireless discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon.
Concord Hospitality earned the recognition of Great Place to Work® as well as our recent acknowledgement of Great Places to Work for millennials, and for women!
We are, all, proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V and maintain a drug-free work environment.
- Management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter any of the duties listed above to meet business demands.
Click Here To Apply