Liberty Health and Wellness is seeking great CNA’s for key full and part time positions. We offer a competitive salary with new higher wages and great benefits including a student loan repayment program. As a CNA, you would be a part of a collaborative team whose energy and creativity are valued and rewarded. Our culture provides ongoing opportunities for growth and a commitment to coaching that enables you to be the best you can be.
We currently have great CNA opportunities on a variety of shifts.
Liberty Health and Wellness offers CNA’s:
- Competitive Salary
- Student Loan Repayment Program (up to $400 per month)
- Tuition Assistance as you further your career
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Generous referral bonus program
- Caring, Family Centered Environment
CNA Responsibilites & Duties:
- assisting with bathing
- changing linens
- properly positioning patients
- offering hydration
- checking in on patients in the morning and night
- taking/ recording vital signs.
- In addition to these core responsibilities, the Certified Nurse Aide will may perform other similar duties as assigned by the nursing department when necessary.
- Ideal candidate must be a caring individual dedicated to providing high quality care to our residents/patients
- Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as a CNA in MO
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition
2201 Glenn Hendren Dr, Liberty, MO 64068, USA
Click Here To Apply