The Systems Integration Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining system integrations and components, including but not limited to; application to application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfer, and EDI and SQL queries. The Systems Integration Specialist is fully responsible for participating in requirements analysis and decomposition, design, development, internal testing, and the documentation of same for the application-application integrations. Primary responsibilities will also include troubleshooting existing integrations and providing technical support to the application development team. The Systems Integration Specialist is part of the Business Applications team.
This position is expected to drive continual improvement and set and maintain high standards of performance through efficient, effective, quality deliverables, analysis and service.
- Develops and maintain services used in application integrations
- Designs integration solutions and documents the design in accordance with best practices
- Works with development teams to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations
- Develops and maintains data integration components such as SQL queries, stored procedures, data extraction and cleansing, and integration with system front end components
- Writes PL-SQL code to retrieve appropriate data as derived from requirements
- Builds reports and/or data extracts to support business analysis
- Supports development on resolving system defects, acting as liaison, and developing solutions
- Coordinates directly with business users and Director Business Applications to best understand and analyze business specifications
- Oversees projects from project planning through post-implementation follow-up, ensures task completion within the timeline and budget
- Provides technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors
- Performs other duties as assigned
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- 3 years of development experience
- Experience in Microsoft PowerApps and Common Data Service
- Experience in business intelligence development, preferably Microsoft Power BI
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in client-facing interaction and data analytics
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong sense of customer service.
- Familiarity with MS Power Platform / Power Automate, MS Dynamics, Formstack, HubSpot, Power BI and SSRS integrations and automations
- Ability to successfully execute implementation of data projects
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong familiarity with agile software development practices and tools
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in a team
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- This position requires driving occasionally
- Maintains a good driving record
- Must have a valid driver’s license
WORK ENVIRONMENT CLASSIFICATION
This position is eligible for the Flexible Work Arrangement Program and may allow the employee to work from home on a part-time basis.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform this position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform job duties in accordance with state and federal law.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have repetitive movement (fine motor like typing, writing, keyboarding, filing), sit, talk and/or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stand, reach shoulder height and above/below, bend/stoop/crouch and twist/turn.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
EO Johnson Business Technologies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Benefits for full-time EO Johnson employees include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Vacation and Sick Days
- Parental Leave
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- 401(K) plan with a 50% match up to your first 8%
- Discretionary 401(K) Profit Sharing Plan
- Company paid Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Paid Holidays
HOW TO APPLY
EO Johnson Business Technologies has an online employment application. In order to complete it, you need to apply for a specific position. All open positions can be found on our website at www.eojohnson.com.
If this is the first time you have applied for a position with EO Johnson Business Technologies, you will be asked to register. Returning applicants will only need to provide their email address and password.
ABOUT EO JOHNSON BUSINESS TECHNOLOGIES
At EO Johnson Business Technologies, we live by one promise: to make your business better. As a world-class business technologies and managed IT services leader, EO Johnson also provides managed print services, secure document management, scanning, business process improvement, production print and wide format equipment.
With seven offices throughout the Midwest, thousands of valued customers, and more than 64 years of delivering world-class service, we can help you work smarter, not harder. Learn more about how our experts can help you achieve your business goals, manage your networks, grow your business and serve your customers: www.eojohnson.com.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
EO Johnson Business Technologies is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
Click Here To Apply