Caregiving is critical work, and you deserve to feel appreciated for doing it.
Tribute is a home care agency with a difference you’ll notice right away. We’re a community dedicated above all else to the happiness of our caregivers. And once you join us, our mission is to set you up for success, embrace you with feelings of trust and gratitude, and celebrate all that you do to lift the spirits of your clients.
Here’s more of what Tribute offers:
- Deep, lasting client relationships. Careful matching and Tribute’s largely long-hour clientele mean one-on-one care the way you’ve always imagined it.
- The long hours you want. Almost all new Tribute caregivers get hours immediately after orientation. Salaried positions also available.
- The support you need to be successful. Team members ready to assist you through any situation, 24/7. Detailed, up-to-date care plans and regular collaboration with Tribute’s Client Solutions Managers.
- Absolute clarity about when you can expect a raise. You’re eligible for a raise every 3 months, and you’ll know exactly how to earn it.
- Unlimited overtime
- Attractive, professional uniforms at no cost
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous referral bonuses
- Training and growth opportunities
We are currently hiring remarkable caregivers who can bring Tribute’s mission to life in the North Shore and Merrimack Valley including Andover, Beverly, Chelmsford, Danvers, Gloucester, Ipswich, Marblehead, Newburyport, North Reading, Peabody, Swampscott, Topsfield, Wenham, Winchester areas and more.
If you love being a caregiver and want to work with a team that will celebrate your work each and every day, please fill out an application. Find out what you’re missing. We can’t wait to hear from you!
- CNA/HHA OR equivalent experience providing direct care.
- Warmth, compassion, patience, trustworthiness, an upbeat and confident personality, a strong work ethic, and a customer-service orientation.
- CPR certification
- Driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the United States
For questions or additional information, call 617-517-5400 and ask for Tom. He will be happy to guide you through the process!
Tribute Home Care is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity on all of our teams. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Our company is a true meritocracy, and we invite you to come as you are.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
As a Tribute caregiver you will always have the full PPE you need to care for your clients and training in how to properly use it. You will be able to reach us 24/7 for any health symptoms, exposure concerns, or questions regarding COVID-19.
- Direct care: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply