We are looking for talented individuals like YOU to join our Touchpoint Family!
Summary: This position performs on-site wellness screening of employees and visitors. The Wellness Screener ensures a minimum level of safety by completing a verbal assessment and taking the temperature of individuals prior to entering the facility, under the direction of a supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets employees and visitors and screens for temperature upon entry, utilizing appropriate screening instrument(s).
- Reporting cases of positive and negative responses according to established protocols while remaining cognizant of appropriate reporting requirements (State, Local and Federal) requirements (established per site).
- Interprets results of temperature screen and asks basic screening questions utilizing appropriate protocols.
- Records employees and visitors denied entry as a result of the temperature screening process and notifies appropriate personnel of such instances.
- Adheres to strict infection control practices and PPE protocols.
- Accepts suggestions and direction from supervisors and hospital staff.
- Demonstrates knowledge of department policies and procedures.
- Honors all confidentiality and other regulatory requirements.
- Performs other basic technical and clerical duties associated with the temperature screening function.
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50 pounds and kneel/bend/stoop and perform strenuous labor for extended periods of time.
Associates at Touchpoint are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
All team members must wear a mask.
- One location
Click Here To Apply