Goodwill is looking for friendly outgoing people to join our growing team! Whether it’s greeting customers, chatting with “regulars” or just providing a great customer experience, Goodwill is the place for you! Working in the “front of the house” will be the main responsibilities. Running the register, pulling merchandise to make room for new product, attending the fitting rooms and setting a friendly atmosphere for customers and co-workers alike!
The Sales Associate works under the direction of store management to maintain efficient store operations. Responsible for providing outstanding customer service while maintaining a clean, organized and safe store. The Sales Associate is expected to create a positive employee and customer experience by modeling Goodwill’s mission and citizenship behaviors at all times.
Full time and part-time positions available.
Work Location: Amherst, New Hampshire
Hourly Wage: $11.00
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Essential duties include the following:
- Provides a best in class customer experience
- Scanning books for processing
- General housekeeping and store appearance
- Cashiering, ensuring accurate tenders and a balanced cash drawer
- Pulling and merchandising inventory according to sales floor plan
- Attending to fitting rooms
2. Communicates with manager and entire support team in order to understand daily tasks and expectations. Provides high quality customer service by helping customers to locate merchandise and answer questions.
3. Complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations as well as Agency policies
4. Other sales floor duties as assigned.
- Ability to display a positive, friendly attitude in order to maintain a positive work environment
- Mathematical and literacy skills to support job duties
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Criminal background check that meets agency standards
- Exerting up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
- Retail experience or certification
- High school diploma, GED, HiSET or equivalent
In addition to employment that is fulfilling, meaningful and supportive, Goodwill employees also receive:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance offered
- 403(b) retirement plan with Employer Match
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Paid Holidays
- 30% Employee discount at Goodwill stores in ME, NH & VT
- Exceptional career growth opportunities
- Discount on personal cell phone plans
- Local community discounts
- Caring coworkers/team that support you!
- These benefits also available to Part Time employees
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Click Here To Apply