West Shore Home is looking for experienced Carpenters, Residential Remodelers, Construction Workers, Plumbers, etc. Our team is growing and in need of strong emerging leaders with residential remodeling experience.
This is a W2 position that ranges in hourly pay from $15.00 – $22.00 an hour. We always hire from within and are growing at a rapid pace – there is plenty of room for advancement! If you are looking for a position to make into a career, this is the job for you.
- Enjoy W2 employment with full benefits package including medical, PTO and 401k
- Complete demolition of tub and shower area
- Install new tub/shower pans and three-piece acrylic wall system
- Leave customer location in a clean and safe appearance
Lead Remodeling Candidates:
- Must be available to work full time, Monday-Friday
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Some carpentry/remodeling/handyman experience preferred
- Have a valid driver’s license and high-school diploma
Are you looking to grow in you’re career, with a company that highly values employee development? Apply today!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply