The Behavioral Health Technician (BHT), is an integral member of the treatment team, functioning as the primary conduit between client, clinical and medical staff, working to ensure the implementation and integration of the person-centered treatment plan.
Under the immediate supervision of the Behavior Health Manager, the Behavioral Health Technician is responsible for monitoring, observing and reporting client activities while providing structure and support of the clinical person-centered treatment plan.
- Minimum requirements, High School diploma or GED
- An ability to learn quickly, multi-task, and utilize effective communication skills, including both telephone and in-person.
- Positive demeanor and clear understanding of professional boundaries with clients.
- Ability to follow directives explicitly, adhere to facility policies, with seamless implementation, regardless as to client demands. Intrinsic motivation, client-driven service disposition, excellent time management skills, team approach, and basic computer skills.
- Scheduling flexibility, holiday and weekend rotation is REQUIRED.
- Dependability and punctuality is essential to this role.
- Must hold valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record and provide own insured transportation.
- Maintains adherence to HIPAA compliance in ALL communication regarding clients in treatment.
- Consistent, daily, APPROPRIATE engagement with clients, providing support through implementation of the treatment plan.
- Facilitation of educational groups for recovery and relapse.
- Responsibilities when working closely with clients in residential treatment.
- Ensures medication dispensing for clients, per regulations and EMR schedule as dictated by the physician with concise documentation.
- Uses facility EMR to accurately document ALL engagements with clients in treatment with concise, fluid communication in the electronic chart.
- Ensures all clients are in attendance with individual and group treatment sessions, as well as approved outside meetings.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of client information and records without exception.
- Clarity surrounding cultural sensitivity and professional boundaries.
- Attends all staff meetings and trainings as directed by supervisor.
- Works continuously to maintain the cleanliness and functional order of the Chateau.
- Inspects property and documents same for needed repairs as per supervisor’s directive.
- Follow all processes and procedures in the Behavioral Health Procedural Manual
5486 W US Hwy 40, Greenfield, IN 46140, USA
Click Here To Apply