Why Join Us?
For us, what matters most is excellence. We are caring professionals, people who live, work and dedicate themselves to the communities of Central New Jersey. As such, we strive to provide a sanctuary of excellence, precision, thoroughness and genuine compassion. We also take a whole-person approach to patient care and treatment, tailoring all that we do around their unique needs. And we do all we can for patients, going the extra mile to see that they’re supported, informed and getting the one-on-one care and service they deserve.
- Coordinate clinic operations with collaboration from the Director of Clinical Services and the Chief Medical Officer.
- Oversee all staffing, scheduling and flow of the practice to ensure a safe environment and quality patient care.
- Plans, directs, organizes and coordinates the clinical and administrative activities of the practice.
- Administer payroll, time keeping approval and time off requests. Manage overtime according to budgetary guidelines.
- Ensure patient care is in alignment with Astera expectation, respond to and address patient complaints and bring any operational deficiencies to the respective individuals.
- Assures that all front office staff are property cross-trained to fill in as necessary.
- Responsible for oversight and management of all inventory and purchasing to ensure the location has adequate inventory for operations.
- Work with outside vendors (such as maintenance, office supplies, cleaning services, etc) for repairs or operation concerns.
- Conduct annual evaluations and counseling and/or disciplinary process with Front Office and Clinical staff.
- Attends management meetings as required.
- Responsible for dissemination of information from monthly meetings with management to staff.
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related health field.
- Minimum of two years of management experience with strong staff management experience.
- High level of empathy and service ethic. A warm and empathetic attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with varying levels of the organization.
- High level of discretion to work with confidential employee, patient and operational information.
Click Here To Apply