Frontier Management is seeking an outstanding Marketing Director to join the The Auberge at Brookfield community located in Brookfield, Wisconsin. Demonstrated success as a leader in similar settings is required of the Marketing Director.
Position qualifies for Performance Based Bonus Programs! See below for more detail.
At Frontier Management, we strive to bring new and innovative programs and services to our residents. We challenge our teams to elevate every aspect of Senior Living and highlight what we call “Frontier Culture.” Success in doing so has positively impacted our growth, allowing Frontier to reach new heights. We are proud to be ranked #16 among the nation’s Top 150 Largest U.S. Seniors Housing Operators by American Seniors Housing Association.
The Marketing Director is responsible for achieving high occupancy via direct sales interaction with prospective residents, their families, and professional referral resources. Additional responsibilities include outreach efforts with various medical professionals and organizations that have the ability/need to directly refer prospects to quality Senior Living options as well as full management of the community’s CRM database. The Marketing Director is also responsible for the development of community events that are innovative and engage the consumer in a relevant and purposeful manner creating organic exposure to our Senior Living services.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs facility marketing and sales activities including community events, prospective resident generation, tours, prospective resident follow-up and direct sales
- Grow your community’s social media presence by ensuring high-quality pictures and engaging stories are posted at least three times a week.
- Build your community’s digital reputation by requesting positive online reviews from resident families, vendors, and community partners.
- Monitors sales and other key metrics to ensure maximum results that assist in the complete fill up of the facility
- With general guidance and input from the management team, develops and implements an annual Marketing Action Plan, reviewed quarterly, for the community
- Performs community relation functions and participates in local community activities for the facility with particular attention to clergy, medical, legal, financial and business entities who would have influence with the senior market
- Maintains appropriate contact and develops a strong working relationship with local associations and community organizations that serve and support seniors
- Prepares and delivers presentations promoting the community as needed
- Ensures company profitability by meeting all facility activity and marketing budgets and census guidelines as set by the corporation
- Develops and implements purposeful, relevant and innovative in-house events and functions that will generate new traffic to the community
- Conducts in-depth interviews with prospective residents and other necessary parties to determine qualifications for residence into the community
- Conduct in-depth competition studies to determine strengths/weaknesses, census levels, rental rates, the range of services, department leaders, advertising/promotions, menu/food service, activities, amenities, etc.
- Manages inventory and distribution of all collateral marketing materials including handouts, postcards, brochures, etc.
- Identifies overall trends in the marketplace that would indicate adjustments to be made in the overall marketing strategy for the community or in individual instances
- Performs additional job duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred
- 3+ years of outside sale experience. Senior Living sales experience a plus
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable presenting to both small and large groups
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written; English language skills adequate to allow communication with residents and staff, and to understand written and verbal instructions
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, with an emphasis in Excel and Outlook
- Ability to network and develop strong working relationships
- Compassion and caring disposition for senior adults
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Willing to work shift assigned, weekends, and holidays
Frontier Management offers a competitive salary and a work environment that encourages initiative and fosters respect. Frontier Management, LLC offers medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, Flexible Spending Account, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a competitive Match program that we recently enhanced this April of 2021! To discover more about the Frontier Management team, please visit our site at www.frontiermgmt.com
The Marketing Director qualifies for Performance Based Bonus Programs! Frontier Management, LLC has two established Performance Based Bonus programs for our community’s Management team: The Exceeding Net Operating Income Bonus and the Marketing Bonus Program (Management Team). It is the goal of Frontier Management, LLC to award its employees for diligent efforts and outcomes which positively impact the Company and its future, including striving to control costs, maintaining high levels of resident satisfaction and reaching high census targets.
For consideration, email your cover letter, resume and salary expectations. Additionally, all applicants must complete the online employment application and subsequent questionnaire at https://frontiermgmtcareers.com/JobDetails.asp?id=32198
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Drug-Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Brookfield, WI 53045: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply