Come join the funnest, cleanest, supportive team that there is in Tennessee. We also have potential Micro-Raises 4 times per year!
$4,000 Sign on Bonus!!
Earn Quarterly Raises!
Smith County Nursing and Rehab is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses!!
LPN Job Description
- Provide bedside care to patients including personal hygiene maintenance
- Record the patients’ vital signs (including blood pressure, pulse, and respiratory rate)
- Collect patient’s health information
- Relay information between patients, registered nurses, and physicians
- Give oral medications and injections to patients
- Test a patient’s blood sugar levels
- Urinary catheter insertion and care
- Wound care and dressing change
- Assist patients with personal hygiene
- Monitor for changes in patients
- Proper charting, documentation, and maintenance of patient’s medical records
- Asks questions when in doubt for clarification by the Registered Nurse.
- Acts as a role model for ancillary personnel.
- Maintains the confidentiality of the patient’s clinical records.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects of a person’s relationship with the Facility including recruitment, hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment, compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and termination of employment.
112 Health Care Dr, Carthage, TN 37030, United States
Click Here To Apply