A Great Opportunity
Monroeville, PA / $61,000 to $64,000 annually / Full-time
At ViaQuest Hospice we take a holistic approach, offering services to treat the physical, emotional and mental needs of our patients and their loved ones. Apply today and make a difference in the lives of the patients we serve!
Responsibilities may include:
- Providing physical and emotional support to patients and their families.
- Assuming primary responsibility for a patient and family caseload including assessments, planning, implementing and evaluating phases of the nursing process.
- Administering and instructing the administration of medication.
- Initiating communication with physicians, other hospice team members and other agencies to coordinate care.
- Maintaining current patient records and progress notes.
- Supervising LPNs and Hospice Aides and document delivery of care as required.
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum of an associates degree or equivalent in Nursing from an accredited nursing program.
- RN license.
- Nursing experience preferably within Hospice specialty.
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance and reliable transportation.
- Willingness to travel throughout assigned service area.
What ViaQuest can offer you:
- Comprehensive training including patient visits with a preceptor and Brightree and Elsevier training.
- Benefit package for full-time employees (including medical, vision, dental, disability and life insurance and a 401k).
- Paid-time off.
- Premium holiday pay.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Employee referral bonus program.
About ViaQuest Hospice
To learn more about ViaQuest Hospice please visit
From Our Employees To You
Would you like to refer someone else to this job and earn a bonus? Participate in our referral program!
Do you have questions?
Email us at [email protected]
Click Here To Apply