Mitchell, Genex and Coventry
With Mitchell, Genex and Coventry now one organization, we’ve dramatically expanded our ability to deliver innovative services and technologies to our customers. We’ve also seen career opportunities within our combined organization grow. Each part of our organization helps people recover after a challenging event in their lives.
Mitchell delivers trusted software and services to the property & casualty claims, collision repair and risk management industries with technology-enabled solutions that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers. Coventry offers the nation’s largest and most diverse set of provider and ancillary networks focused on improving total overall outcomes.
Together, we bring a complete set of proven capabilities for our partners who require more than one-dimensional solutions. We combine innovative technology, insightful analytics and deep expertise to help them reach their ultimate goal—restoring lives.
This is a full-time, remote position with regular local travel (70%) required in the Orlando area.
The Field Case Manager is responsible for assessment, planning, coordination, implementation and evaluation of injured/disabled individuals involved in the medical case management process. Working as an intermediary between carriers, attorneys, medical care providers, employers and employees, you will closely monitor the progress of the injured worker and report results back to the employer and insurance carrier. This will ensure appropriate and cost-effective healthcare services leading to a medically rehabilitated individual who is ready to return to an optimal level of work and functioning. You will:
- Use clinical skills to help coordinate the individual’s treatment program while maximizing cost containment.
- Serve as an intermediary to interpret and educate the individual on his/her disability, and the treatment plan established by the case manager, physicians, and therapists.
- Facilitate treatment between providers and the worker.
- Provide resources for claims personnel when needing providers in certain locales.
- Partner with employers determining modified work.
- Accurately document meeting Best Practices timeframes.
- Report billing hours in accordance with case activity and billing practices.
- Follow specific account instructions.
- Demonstrate professionalism within the work place and in dealing with injured workers.
- Licenses or Certifications: Current, unencumbered Registered Nurse license required in FL
- CCM, COHN, CDMS, or CRRN required.
- Minimum of five years clinical experience in a hospital setting.
- Worker’s compensation or disability management experience is highly desired but not required.
- Previous field case management experience is preferred but not required.
- Requires excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook Email.
- Must have local unencumbered driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance.
- Written Abilities: Proficient grammar, sentence structure and written communication skills are required.
Home Office Requirements:
- Requires DSL, fiber or cable internet connection from home. 1 Mbps preferred or better.
- Home office must be HIPAA compliant.
We’re committed to supporting your ultimate well-being through our total compensation package offerings that support your health, wealth and self. These offerings include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Accounts / Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and AD&D Insurance, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, and an array of resources that encourage a lifetime of healthier living.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. The Company does not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $73,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- While this is a remote position, you will be spending the majority of your time outside of your home meeting face to face with clients. Are you comfortable traveling up to a 2 hour radius from your home?
- Do you have any of the following: CCM, COHN, CDMS, or CRRN?
- RN in FL (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply