Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring a Manager in Training in your area! With a custom, state of the art training program, there are engaging opportunities regardless of where you are in your career. If you crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your community, we’d love to have you on our team!
What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and Family!
- Employee Assistance Programs
Our exciting Manager-In-Training (MIT) program gives you the opportunity to learn and grow at an established company with over 40 years of experience. As our newest associate, you’ll experience a custom interactive program that will guide you through hands-on and computer-based training, lasting approximately 8 weeks. The program focuses on different aspects of managing your own account, including:
- HCSG’s Purpose, Vision, and Values
- Business Operations
- Human Resources Management
- Financial / Budgetary Management
- Client Relations
Our promotions from within philosophy opens the door to stimulating opportunities within our company upon successful and demonstrated proficiency in the Account Manager in Training program.
- A high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic computer skills.
- Positive attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required, including web-based reporting
- General knowledge and understanding of management techniques, and computer software
- Good verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area.
HCSG is one of the largest providers of environmental, dining, and nutritional services, and as such, we continually seek out motivated and professional leaders to join our team! Our firm commitment to training provides all of our associates with ample opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HCSG complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities.
Click Here To Apply