Start your career as a full-time Customer Service Specialist at ABC-Amega, Inc.! In this position you can grow your skills and add to the success of the team though your work and ideas. We believe in a supportive and collaborative work environment and have a commitment to a good work/life balance. In this position you’ll NEVER work overnights or weekends, and we give 3 weeks of Paid Time Off in the first year! We also offer a retention bonus of $500 for new Customer Service Specialists that is paid out after 90 days of employment!
ABC-Amega, Inc. is committed to the safety and well-being of our employees and their families. Due to the COVID-19 Crisis, we have transitioned 100% of our workforce to work remotely at their homes. Interviewing, training, and working will temporarily be conducted remotely to limit any type of exposure.
Our Customer Service Specialist position allows you to maintain an income while staying home and safe! Once it is deemed safe, our workforce will return to our beautiful office in Downtown Buffalo. The office is right next to a few bus stops and immediately off a couple local expressways. Worried about parking? Not to worry, we have free parking right in front of the office building for you! Watch the video at the link below to view our office and learn more about us!
While in the Customer Service Specialist position, you’ll be responsible making good on promises by helping our clients – some of the most well-known companies in manufacturing, media and technology – get paid for the products or services they provide. Our Customer Service team is growing with two openings for new hires who can help support a new client!
Customer Service Specialists assist our clients’ customers with their past due business accounts:
· Outstanding customer service skills are key to improving our clients’ bottom line
· Work directly with the Accounts Payable departments of our clients to obtain information needed to help their customers pay past due invoices
At ABC-Amega, we have a strong set of values that we follow each day. When you consider applying for this position, read through the values to determine if they align with your own values.
· Find a Way to Say Yes – This means you’ll work hard to do what is asked by ABC-Amega’s clients and assist your fellow colleagues, as needed, applying creativity when a solution is difficult to find. Leaders at ABC will offer flexibility and empowerment to help you reach your full potential.
· Trust, and Be Trustworthy – At ABC-Amega, trust is earned during your interviews with us. On Day 1, your peers and managers will depend on you to be the person we hired in the interview process. We will have confidence in your judgement and you should trust your colleagues so that you can work together as a team. Your manager genuinely wants you to succeed, because when you win, we all win.
· Tirelessly Pursue the Extraordinary – What makes ABC-Amega extraordinary is our commitment to working each and every day to exceed expectations – for ourselves, for our clients and for their customers. The ability to innovate is paramount to our continued growth and success, and to be tireless is never-ending. This value means that you’ll never stop working to be better than you are today.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must have at least one year in a call center setting or working with phones in a professional setting.
- Super verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Microsoft Office experience, especially Excel
- Multitasking is a must as well as being detail-oriented, motivated and organized.
- Ideal candidate should be strategic and intuitive on understanding the process and knowing what next step to take.
- Independent self-starters are preferred.
If you have experience as a bank teller, processing cash in a back office setting, AP/AR, or bookkeeping we would love to hear from you!
Additional Benefits (for those working a minimum 22.5 hours/week):
· Medical, Dental and Vision (70% of cost covered by ABC)
· 401(k) with match
· Tuition reimbursement
· Free Parking in a fun, growing area of Buffalo
· 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off with additional bonus Birthday Holiday
· Retention Bonus after 90 days of employment
· Flexible schedule; no weekends
· Casual dress
ABC-Amega is an award-winning, global company that specializes in business-to-business accounts receivable management solutions. Partnering with some of the world’s most innovative and recognized firms, ABC offers a dynamic, collaborative environment to build a career.
ABC-Amega provides equal employment opportunities to all employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, familial status, predisposing genetic characteristics, domestic violence victim status, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation or military status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $15.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Buffalo, NY 14204: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Click Here To Apply