- RN licensure required
- Bachelors degree in nursing or healthcare related field
Business Experience –
- Minimum of five years practical clinical experience; preferably in an acute care setting
- Prior case management, software, or support experience
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Positive, proactive, customer service attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability in public speaking with diverse audiences
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of InterQual or similar clinical decision tools
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Strong knowledge of HealthCare, utilization review, and case management products and concepts.
- Understanding of the interrelationship of Information Technology and Healthcare industries
- Knowledge of the Payer/Provider environment
- Knowledge of HIPPA compliance regulations
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Click Here To Apply