Brookdale Rosehill Rehab/LTC
Saturday & Sunday 6am-6pm
PT Weekend Baylor – Work 24, Paid for 30 – PT Benefits
Option for FT – work a 3rd shift during the week for FT Benefits
Make Lives Better. Including Your Own.
Relationships are the heart of our culture at Brookdale Rosehill. They help us create a sense of family among our residents, associates and patients. Integrity is our soul. It guides us to be open in our communication with each other, and it enables us to make the right decisions for the people who have entrusted us with their care. Our relationships and our integrity work together to create a positive impact in the lives of the people we touch.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you’ll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you’ll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
If you want to work in an environment where you can become the best you that’s possible, join Brookdale Rosehill!
Brookdale Rosehill Offers:
- Safe patient to resident ratio
- Positive, diverse, and collaborative culture
- Strong, experienced nurse leadership
- Great benefits, perks, rewards
- Growth opportunities
- Excellent PTO Accrual (Full Time Associates)
- Education Reimbursement (Full Time Associates)
- 401k Savings Retirement Plan
- Fantastic Health Insurance
- RN – Offering Retention Bonus (FT)
- LPN – Offering Retention Bonus (FT)
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver Recognition Programs
- Professional Development Assistance
Brookdale Rosehill is conveniently located:
- 15 minutes from the Legends/Speedway
- 9 minutes to Advent (Shawnee Mission) Hospital
- 8 minutes from Shawnee Mission Park
Leave behind the other “jobs” and start down the path of success! Apply today!
LPN Job Summary
Provides care to residents in accordance with physician orders, recognized standards of practice and established company policies and procedures.
1. Assists in maintaining a physical, social and psychological environment in the best interests of residents. Ensures resident rights are maintained at all times.
2. Monitors residents within state licensure regulations; supervises and directs nursing assistants where allowed by state licensure regulations.
3. Assists in writing care plans based on resident needs and change of condition.
4. Obtains and administers medication and treatments as prescribed by physician. Documents and reviews medication and treatment sheets for accuracy and compliance with physician orders, professional standards, federal and state regulations and company policy.
5. Monitors responses to care treatment plans. Possesses knowledge of medication interactions and notifies Nursing Supervisor or designee of any issues. Adheres to company systems, processes and procedures.
6. Counts controlled substances with off going nurse or designee; secures and corrects reconciliation of controlled substances during shift.
7. Ensures cleanliness and organization of medicine supply room and security of discontinued medicine in accordance with federal and state regulations and company policy.
8. Assists with discharge process relevant to medication and treatment orders.
9. Possesses knowledge of OSHA regulations, infection control standards, and emergency procedures.
10. Follows policies and procedures to ensure resident safety.
11. Documents all pertinent information regarding nursing care, care plans and observation of resident overall condition.
12. Attends training to maintain skill level and remain current in emerging healthcare trends.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his her supervisor.
Education and Experience
Education as required to obtain state nursing license (LPN/LVN) and/or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
LPN or LVN license. Basic CPR/first aid training. Fire safety training.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $24.00 – $25.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- 12 hour shift
Wellness screenings at the beginning and end of each shift. PPE is provided to all associates. COVID-19 testing per CDC guidelines.
- LPN (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply