Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
We are currently hiring for a Supply Chain Business Analyst at our Monroe, North Carolina location (suburb of Charlotte, NC) As a Supply Chain Business Analyst, you are part of an integral team that provides accurate, timely, and relevant analysis of key performance metrics to enable business leaders to make impactful decisions that meet goals and objectives.
A successful Business Analyst is an analytical/critical thinker and problem solver who can apply lean methodology to implement process improvements and standardization within the Supply Chain Management Organization, including supporting business unit and company-wide improvement initiatives.
- Lead and/or Support the implementation of reporting and business process improvements within the department and across the company. Including but not limited to report reduction, process automation, improved use of technology, improved communication and data hand-off, and documentation of key assumptions.
- Prepare overviews and commentary to provide Insight to Management.
- Identify reporting and decision support tool efficiency opportunities (e.g. automation, simplification). Create plan for implementation, implement process and engage IT for more complex support.
- Develop decision support tools for supply chain and supply-chain related areas. This includes analyzing the stakeholder needs, determining the most appropriate data sources, presentation method and priority for the business process.
- Act as the liaison between Supply Chain and Digital Technology (DT). Lead cross functional reporting efforts to ensure alignment and goal achievement.
- Perform ad hoc analysis on all areas of the business as requested by Management and Senior Leadership
- High School Diploma
- At least three (3) years of business analytics experience
Preferred Qualifications (in additional to Basic Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Analytics experience in supply chain and manufacturing
- ACSM (APICS) certification or ISM certification
- ERP experience
- Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and all levels of the organization
- Strong experience with query tools such as SQL
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point and Word at a minimum) required to accomplish day-to-day work activities and willingness to learn additional programs
- Strong attention to detail, organization, time management and prioritization skills with the ability to be flexible with work priorities and multi-task
- Proven ability to successfully resolve problems, lead change and partner with key contacts throughout the organization to support process improvements across the organization
It is ATI’s policy to not provide immigration sponsorship for any of the company’s positions.
- ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected be federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.*
Location: 2020 Ashcraft Ave, Monroe, NC 28110, USA
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply