Project Business Analyst
CCBHC Database and Software (Application) Administrative/Development/Support Staff for data collection design/storage/reporting. According to the National Council for Behavioral Health, “The Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) model alleviates decades-old challenges that have led to a crisis in providing access to mental health and addiction care. As an integrated and sustainably financed model for care delivery, CCBHCs:
- Ensure access to integrated, evidence-based addiction and mental health services, including 24/7 crisis response and medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for addiction.
- Meet stringent criteria regarding timeliness of access, quality reporting, staffing and coordination with social services, criminal justice, and education systems.
- Receive funding to support the real costs of expanding services to fully meet the need for care in their communities.
CCBHCs have dramatically increased access to mental health and substance use disorder treatment, expanded states’ capacity to address the overdose crisis and established innovative partnerships with law enforcement, schools and hospitals to improve care, reduce recidivism and prevent hospital readmissions.”
Recognizing the promise of the CCBHC model, DBHDD is working to enhance our state’s infrastructure and prepare our statewide workforce to fully implement, support, and sustain this promising model that has the potential to increase access and quality of care for Georgia’s citizens.
A Support Staff position to provide the DBHDD/CCBHC project (ongoing) with database design/maintenance/storage expertise to support/enhance quality data collection, use and reporting for assessment and improvement of the program quality. This support staff would work closely with the DBHDD/CCBHC technical groups to provide insight, direction, administration, and feasibility options to support and maintain the data collection, quality, and reporting goals of the program.
The support staff will also be available to assist in the design, development, and maintenance of possible web-based application(s) in support of the DBHDD/CCBHC project. Data integration/cross-systems data consumption would also be supported and overseen by this support staff position.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to accomplish project goals including assisting with the design, development, and maintenance of possible web-based application to collect, analyze and report data.
- Conducts analysis that identifies current state processes including system gaps and develop workflow analysis.
- Ability to perform data analysis, integration, and consumption.
- Sets high expectations and enforces standards to meet project timelines.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to key stakeholders in a timely and appropriate manner.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $62.35 – $65.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- SQL: 5 years (Required)
- Healthcare IT: 5 years (Required)
- IT Project methodology: 5 years (Required)
- Agile: 5 years (Required)
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving: 5 years (Required)
- Visio: 5 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Click Here To Apply