Groove Subaru is actively hiring for a Full-Time Warehouse Parts Associate to join our team in Englewood, CO!
**Competitive Pay Structure, Fun Work Hard/Play Hard Environment, and Opportunity for Growth! **
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plan
- An opportunity that provides a career path with training and ongoing employee development tools
- Paid time off that accrues from day one of employment
- An extensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and more
- 401(K) with employer contribution
- Tuition assistance
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employee discounts
Who We Are:
Groove Auto, a Summit Automotive company, is built upon a different way of thinking. We embrace a culture that recognizes strength lies in differences, not similarities. Our associates are a team of highly energized, engaged and diverse people bound together by our core beliefs and values. Together we are dedicated to honesty, integrity, caring, clarity and excellence, fostering professional growth and processes that deliver extraordinary customer and associate satisfaction. Our brand is about the Power of Yes – meaning that we empower our associates to provide our customers with a safe, positive, stress-free experience, whether in sales, parts, or service. We want to be known for creating a customer and associate experience that is tailored to individual and diverse needs.
Summit Automotive Partners is a privately-held automotive management group headquartered in Centennial, Colorado with over 14 automotive dealerships throughout Colorado, New England, and Tennessee.
To learn more about Career Opportunities with Groove Auto visit us at https://www.grooveautocareers.com/
The Warehouse Parts Associate sells parts to customers over the counter or on the phone and ensures that every customer understands parts delivery ETAs and associated charges. Retail and/or wholesale parts sales will be accurately transacted by the Parts associate and will ensure customer inquiries are addressed promptly. The Parts associate gives a positive impression to every customer regarding their overall parts experience at the dealership.
Pay range is based on experience and qualifications: $14.00 – $16.00 Per Hour
Who You Are:
- You enjoy working with customers and can go above and beyond for the customer
- You are knowledgeable about sales.
- Prior-automotive experience (not required)
- You are a team player
- Exceptional communication, organization, and follow-up skills
- One-year customer service experience
- Experience working with technology, such as computers, tablets, and telephones
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of urgency
- Able to work a couple Saturdays
- You are looking for a career where you can grow!
- Assist walk-in customers in selecting required parts, suggest companion requirements, offer specials, and ensure that the customer is exposed to the full product line
- Pull purchased parts from stock
- If the part is not in stock, determine availability and submit a special order if requested by the customer
- Answer phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up
- Verify ”will call” and ”back-order” files weekly and return to vendors, or stock those items not required
- Solicit assigned accounts by phone
- Assist Service Technicians in selecting parts needed for repairs in process
- Order parts not in stock if, after discussion with ASM, it is determined that parts are needed and will be used upon receipt or that the customer will return for the required repairs
- Issue credit for parts returned, ensuring that the original invoice, or its number, is available so that purchase and pricing can be verified
- When doing business with regular cash customers, ensure that their “cash account” numbers are recorded to assure proper customer tracking
- When a credit card is declined, notify the credit department. If they are not available, either decline to charge the purchase or release the credit hold in accordance with the dealership’s guidelines
- Keep front and rear counter areas clean and uncluttered
- Participate with the Parts Manager in maintaining a Lost Sale Tracking program
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen for illegal substances
- Authorized to work in the United States
Summit Automotive Partners is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Summit Automotive Partners strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. All Summit Automotive Partners employees, other workers, and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Summit Automotive Partners complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Consistent with those requirements, Summit Automotive Partners will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship. If you believe you need an accommodation, refer any such request to the Human Resources Department. Summit Automotive Partners will also, where appropriate, provide reasonable accommodations for an employee’s religious beliefs or practices.
5300 S. Broadway, Englewood, CO 80113
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply