Viviant Healthcare of Shelbyville is hiring immediately for an RN – Registered Nurse Weekend Manager for their skilled nursing facility.
We are offering competitive wages, benefits, and a $2,000 sign on bonus.
The RN – Registered Nurse Weekend Manager will be responsible for staff, management, and coordination of nursing service activities for the scheduled working shift in accordance with established philosophy, objectives, and policies of the facility to ensure safe, efficient, and therapeutic patient care. He or she will relate effectively with other shifts for continuity of care and in the absence of the ADON and Director of Nursing will take charge.
Registered Nurse (RN) Weekend Manager Responsibilities:
1. Plans, develops, organizes, implements, and directs nursing services for residents on the unit assigned.
2. Ensures compliance with current applicable federal, state and local regulations and facility policies and procedures.
3. Reviews complaints and grievances made or filed by staff. Makes appropriate reports to the Director of Nursing as required or as necessary.
4. Ensures an adequate stock of medications, medical supplies, equipment, etc., is maintained on the unit at all times to adequately meet the needs of the resident and notifies appropriate personnel of needs.
5. Assists in the development of written preliminary and comprehensive assessments of the nursing needs of each resident.
6. Makes nursing/aide assignments as indicated.
7. Encourages staff to attend and participate in outside training programs and schedules times as appropriate.
8. Review nurses’ notes to ensure they are informative and descriptive of the nursing care being provided, that they reflect the resident’s response to the care, and that such care is provided in accordance with the resident’s wishes.
Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications:
1. Current CPR certification preferred.
2. Maintains current RN licensure in the state of employment
3. A minimum two years of experience in nursing.
4. Supervisory experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $32.50 per hour
Click Here To Apply