Achievements ABA Therapy is more than an agency; we’re a family! We hire BCBAs and RBTs who demonstrate passion, excellence, and dedication. We are committed to fostering a positive, supportive, and collaborative workplace environment, growth and learning.
Are you a passionate autism provider looking to join our growing team of dedicated professionals?
Achievements ABA Therapy is more than an agency; we’re a family! We hire BCBAs who demonstrate passion, excellence, and dedication. We are committed to fostering a positive, supportive, and collaborative workplace environment, growth and learning.
ABA Therapist Job Responsibilities:
· Work collaboratively with a BCBA supervisor to implement basic principles and teaching procedures of ABA therapy
· Provide in-home, and community-based Applied Behavioral Analysis therapy
· Collect behavior and skill acquisition data during sessions.
· Communicate openly with behavior analysts and regional coordinator
· Complete daily progress notes related to the implementation of the intervention plan
What we offer:
· VERY COMPETITIVE WAGES!
· Ongoing quality supervision in the emerging field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) working with individuals on the autism spectrum.
· A flexible, part-time schedule
· A rewarding experience helping children and families reach their full potential
ABA Therapist Qualifications
· A high school diploma and be at least 18 years of age
· Completion of Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Credential or willingness to enroll and complete courses within the first 30 days of job offer preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree, or near completion of a bachelor’s degree is preferred
· Experience in applied behavior analysis or with children with autism
· Strong verbal and written communication, time management and organizational skills, problem-solving
· Experience with applied settings with individuals on the autism spectrum or other developmental disability
· Clear level-two background check
· Verifiable work references
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Referral program
- Home Health
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- RBT Certification (Required)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply