This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will also be offered paid health and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $5K CME stipend, a pension plan, 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans, and malpractice with tail included.
New Bern is a riverfront city near the North Carolina coast, only 20 minutes from the beach. It is home to Tryon Palace and the birthplace of Pepsi Cola. Discover the NC History Center, enjoy drinks and dinner on the waterfront, or shop at one of the unique downtown boutiques.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Amy Lewin at or email your CV to CompHealth.
* Quick Facts: Employed position with a competitive salary and excellent benefits
* 100% inpatient work
* Schedule is flexible and to be determined between the other pediatric hospitalists
* Join 2 other full time pediatric hospitalists
* Rounding on newborns, a level II nursery, and the pediatric floor, also attend C-sections/deliveries
* Must be willing to do circumcisions
* Looking for a new pediatric hospitalist to start ASAP
* New Bern is a riverfront city near the central North Carolina coast (20 minutes from the beach)
* Benefits: Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
New Bern, North Carolina, United States of America
7/20/2021 9:07:23 PM