Are you interested in working for an organization dedicated to patient care, innovation, and improving people’s everyday lives and well-being? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced warehouse environment? Are you interested in working “behind the scenes” in a pharmacy organization? If so, you’re in the right place!
As a Patient Care Advocate, you will consistently build relationships with patients by exceeding their needs and providing safe, accurate and efficient care to achieve optimal patient and company outcomes. Job Description
- Experience Required: 6 months to 1 year
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Travel Required: None
- Execute Medication Therapy Management for the company through competency in MTM platforms.
- Follow established best practices as they relate to work flow and use of MTM platforms when contacting patients, scheduling appointments and/or follow-up calls, and performing data entry.
- Use the pharmacy computer to complete all actions necessary to provide optimal patient care.
- Properly schedule and perform follow-up adherence calls to ensure success and continued compliance with medication.
- Provide adequate notes and documentation within platform to ensure proper reimbursement, patient safety, and to provide a seamless management of patients amongst all staff.
- Demonstrate adherence to all company, state, and federal policies, laws, and regulations including HIPAA.
- Maintain a neat work environment to ensure all company, local, state, and federal requirements are met.
- Have knowledge of all appropriate service and business metrics and assist team on action plans to improve outcomes.
- Contact physician office if necessary.
- Report errors, omissions, and incidents to pharmacist.
- Act in a fiscally responsible manner with regards to our work processes and be held accountable to meeting our financial goals.
- Ensure exemplary customer service and satisfaction with knowledge and understanding to contact a Pharmacist when needed.
Central Pharmacy Service Centers: Founded in 1931, Giant Eagle, Inc. has grown to be the number one supermarket retailer in the region with more than 410 stores throughout western Pennsylvania, north central Ohio, northern West Virginia, Maryland and Indiana. The Giant Eagle Pharmacy meets a variety of customer needs, from filling prescriptions and administering flu shots to conducting free health screenings and providing patient education serving over 1.8 million patients and dispensing roughly 25 million prescriptions annually. In addition to the 200+ retail pharmacy locations, Giant Eagle Pharmacy also has a Central Fill Facility located in Freedom, PA. The Central Fill Facility is a closed-door pharmacy operation supporting the retail pharmacies
About Us At Giant Eagle Inc., we’re more than just food, fuel and convenience. We’re one giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It’s why we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to our GetGo’s, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office we are working together to put food on shopper’s tables’ and smiles on their faces. We’re always searching for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with us.
Lewis Center, Ohio, United States of America
7/20/2021 9:15:08 PM