The Army Reserve allows you to pursue a civilian career or attend college full-time and still serve your community and country. You can live where you want, receive medical benefits, educational benefits, tuition assistance, and build for retirement. In other words, in the Army Reserve, you can continue your career or education while training close to home and standing ready to serve with your valuable job skills.
The Army Reserve will provide you with more than just financial security. You’ll get the support you need for your future endeavors, like access to veteran employment programs after you retire, and benefits that can help you get ahead in the workforce, such as:
· EMPLOYER PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM, helps with job placement by giving you access to thousands of civilian employers who are seeking the skills, capabilities, and leadership gained through your Army service.
· EARNING PROFESSIONAL TRAINING CERTIFICATIONS, in many Army Reserve jobs, you’ll have the opportunity to earn professional and trade certifications that are nationally recognized. These certifications can help you succeed in your civilian career and even give you an edge over other applicants seeking the same jobs.
· EARNING RETIREMENT BENEFITS WHILE SERVING IN THE ARMY RESERVE, even as a part-time Soldier, you are still eligible to earn retirement benefits and be saving toward a brighter future than many peers.
Visit https://www.goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs/career-match/support-logistics.html for a full listing of careers in this field.
STEPS TO JOIN:
1. SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION: Click the link found in this posting and enter your information.
2. APPLICATION REVIEW: A Virtual Recruiter will contact you within 24 hours.
3. MEET WITH YOUR RECRUITER: Setup a time and place to meet with a Recruiter to find out what Army path works best for you.
4. PROVIDE DOCUMENTS: Your Recruiter will help identify what documents are required for enlistment and will help you get replacements or copies.
5. ACADEMIC EVALUATION: Take the Armed Service Vocational Battery (ASVAB).
6. PHYSICAL FITNESS EVALUATION: Your recruiter will help you schedule an appointment at the nearest Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS). At MEPS they will determine if you are qualified to serve and what jobs best fit you. This is also where you will take your physical examination.
7. PREP FOR BASIC COMBAT TRAINING: Now that you have taken the ASVAB, passed your physical and chosen a career path, you are ready to move on to the important training necessary to becoming a Soldier: Basic Combat Training.
Benefits that you could be eligible for include:
. Enlistment bonuses totaling up to $40,000
. Up to $24,012 for college
. Up to $50,000 to repay qualifying student loans
. Up to $4,000 a year tuition assistance while serving
There is no other employer in the world that provides the career opportunities, financial stability, health care, promotion opportunities, education benefits or family support as the U.S. Army. Whatever challenges and adversity it faces, the Army goes rolling along.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20,170.00 – $52,116.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Leadership Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply