Career Training Opportunity
Are you sick of Dead-End Jobs? Are your ready for a change?
Do you want to start on the path to a career with High Pay, Incredible Benefits, Long-Term Job Security, and consistent opportunity for Career Advancement?
Change your life by becoming a Certified Automotive Mechanic
Learn More at American-Mechanics.com
- Performs basic troubleshooting and diagnosing of malfunctions and failures.
- Assists in the rebuilding, repairing, installing, and maintaining of components.
- Document’s maintenance procedures to include component damage, component origin, and condition of component, components, or equipment.
- Learns how to plan component installations.
- Learns how to complete parts orders and identify parts for return.
- Maintains all components and work areas – keeps in good, clean, and orderly condition.
- Completes all documents associated with installs in a timely manner.
- Works safely always and adheres to all applicable safety policies; complies with all company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, e.g., online courses, training videos provided by manufacturer.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Certified Auto Mechanics in the United States bring home an average of $51,056 per year.
P Protect your and your family’s financial future with healthcare, retirement savings, and paid time off.
Average Yearly Value of Benefits for ASE Certified Auto Mechanic
Social Security $3,919
Time Off: $6,306
Total Average Yearly Compensation with Benefits and Bonuses: $75,754
Long Term – Job Security
There will be an estimated 600,000 new Mechanic jobs created over the next two decades. The demand for Mechanics far exceeds the number of mechanics available.
Short Term and Long-Term job security create a stable and reliable career path for any individual.
Enjoy career advancement possibilities that go far beyond what a typical mechanic job could ever offer. Explore positions working on various types and sizes of aviation equipment as well as opportunities in Management and Leadership roles.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary, Internship
Pay: $45,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- One location
Click Here To Apply