Health Connect offers its qualified employees the following benefits:
* Sign On Bonus of $500 for on-site call center employees
* Medical, Dental & 401k
* Competitive pay and performance bonus eligibility
* Excellent Bonus Structure
* Paid Time Off
* Company training
* Accelerated career advancement
The Inside Healthcare Sales Coordinator plays an important role in empowering health insurance plan members to understand their health and the services available to them. As an Inside Sales Coordinator, you will call members from health plans that partner with HealthConnect to educate them about the preventative health screening programs available to them as members of the health plan. Through education and a value-added dialogue, the Inside Healthcare Sales Coordinator helps members understand that utilizing these services and making these appointments will aid and improve in their overall health. HealthConnect gives members a chance to meet with a medical professional, in a choice of several locations including in home visits for one-on-one attention and knowledgeable answers. The Inside Healthcare Sales Coordinator is eligible for additional bonus compensation for achieving goals and metrics.
Must be willing and able to work any hours between 7am-7pm in your local time zone. Shifts are typically 8 hours in duration with staggered start times. Start times may fluctuate as business dictates. Current need is for M-F 8am-5pm PST
Responsibilities and duties:
* Make and/or receive up to 150 inbound and outbound calls daily, results are measured by number of appointments scheduled.
* Achieve monthly performance goals, which includes but is not limited to call volume, appointments scheduled, quality measures, time spent in production.
* Adhere to written scripts and standardized processes using excellent verbal communication skills.
* Respond to e-mails, IM’s and voice mail promptly and professionally.
* Conduct work in a manner compliant with company policy and procedures, standards of conduct, and with state and federal rules, regulations, and laws.
* May be assigned special projects or other assignments and work tasks to assist the Department Lead, Manager/Supervisor in the operation of the department or other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer service role; preferably in an outbound call center or customer contact
Santa Ana, California, United States of America
7/20/2021 9:08:47 PM