NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Make a difference every day as a patient advocate providing quality of life-enhancing services to those we serve. As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you will perform hands-on nursing care with an emphasis on daily care needs and personal hygiene.
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served and ensure quality services provided
- Provide assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living, personal care, and community/social integration
- Help maintain safe and quality supports for individuals served
- Initiate emergency procedures on a needed basis
- Use equipment correctly and safely
- Report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents, or incidents to supervisor
- Maintain current progress notes and any other appropriate documentation
- Assist with resident activity programs, including off-site outings and off-site appointments
- Assist with household activities
- Actively attend and participate in team meetings and training as required
- Maintain confidentiality and treat others with dignity and respect in all you do
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Completion of CNA certification program; Current CNA certification issued by state relevant to the position.
- One year CNA experience preferred, ideally experience with medically complex patients
- Current in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, residents, and families
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us:
Competitive pay rates; paid time off, Holiday Pay, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Paid classroom and on-the-job training
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Enjoy complex work that makes a difference in the lives of those we serve
- Career development and advancement opportunities across a nationwide network
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you’ll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Click Here To Apply