Certified Central Sterilization Technician
Summary: Responsible for cleaning, assembling, packaging, and sterilizing all instruments and equipment from all areas of the Healthcare Facility as well as the operation and care of the same equipment and instruments.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Formal training program or in a program for Central Sterilization (CRCST).
3. Minimum of 1 year work experience preferred.
4. Require current BCLS and must maintain without lapse.
5. Must complete Central Sterilization Certification within two years of hire and/or must maintain without lapse.
6. Sterile Processing and Distribution (SPD) experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees are provided hospital approved PPE.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Gatesville, TX 76528: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Must be willing to allow Coryell Health to run a background check.
- Surgical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sterile processing: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSPDT (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply