Are you an experienced Assistant Vice President, Digital Solutions? If so, let’s talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented Assistant Vice President, Digital Solutions. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with our client who is located in Washington, DC. The position is remote but travel to DC will be required up to 50% of the time.
- Provide Product and Business leadership for Digital Solutions offerings (technology-based or technology enabled external customer offerings).
- Create, define and articulate compelling product vision & strategy for current and future NCQA Digital Solutions.
- Analyze needs of market and multiple stakeholders to build the product vision and strategy.
- Build and maintain a roadmap that is aligned with the vision and strategy. Understand and analyze market offerings and competitor capabilities.
- Own the end to end commercial success of Digital Solutions.
- Define and track key performance indicators for feature/product launch.
- Collaborate with Operations, Implementation, Sales & Marketing teams to ensure successful feature/product launch.
- Define, articulate and manage product requirements through the team, ensuring effective communication with all stakeholders, in particular Engineering management, marketing, finance and executives.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Translate strategy into product requirements and prototypes.
- BA or BS Degree required
- 10+ years of product management and/or strategy experience, preferably within healthcare.
- 5+ years of focus in digital or technology-based products
- Experience soliciting user and industry input and feedback: interviewing customers and non-customers, leading focus groups and co-development efforts for solution design/development.
- Experience with business cases, analytics and reporting, market trends/analysis, competition analysis, positioning, business modeling, and product roadmap development.
- Experience with stakeholder/customer/client management and managing tension between stakeholders’ wants and needs.
- Proven ability to develop product and go-to-market strategies, including managing all aspects of a successful product through its lifecycle.
- Excellent strategic thinking, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Superior problem-solving ability, preferably within a customer environment.
- Superior project management, time management and organizational skills and the ability to quickly adapt to multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively to ensure adequate resources are brought to bear to meet client needs from throughout the organization.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Masters or Advanced Degree
- Familiarity with US healthcare quality measurement, clinical measures, and the healthcare quality and regulatory environment is preferred.
- Experience leading a successful B2B technology (SaaS) product from concept through to scale market adoption
- Strong existing network of external stakeholders, experts, and digital health organizations (partners, talent sources, etc.)
- Experienced entrepreneur (building from scratch) and/ or intrapreneur (building new business/ product within a company)
Job Requisition # 32869
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company – Staffing – 501 – 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. We offer excellent benefits and the opportunity for longevity, working with our premier fortune 100 clients. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.
Click Here To Apply