BakeMark has immediate job openings for Warehouse Workers.
With over 100 years of service to the baking industry, BakeMark is recognized as an industry leader and trusted partner for quality bakery ingredients, products, supplies and service. BakeMark is a manufacturer and distributor with 24 branches conveniently-located across the U.S.
- Excellent pay and compensation package!
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits!
- Paid Vacations and Holidays!
- Newer equipment with forklifts and electric pallet jacks!
- Performance Incentive!
Warehouse Worker Job duties:
- Selection and preparation of customer orders in a manner that insures complete fulfillment of each customer order. Reads pick tickets, pick labels, assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets. Loads trailers with merchandise scheduled to be shipped.
- Move Merchandise: Operate hand jacks and/or Material Handling Equipment experience in operating material handling equipment such as hand jacks, forklifts, reach’s, order pickers, and other various material handling equipment.
- Operates within applicable safety guidelines as per government regulations, the company’s safety manuals and/or stated safety policies, and common sense.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety rules as stated in the Employee Handbook and otherwise posted or communicated.
- Other duties as assigned to help meet company goals.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Equipment certifications and required by local, state, and federal regulations.
Job Type: Full-time Warehouse Workers. A detailed job description will be provided to qualified candidates during the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $20.63 per hour
Click Here To Apply