Are you passionate about starting your career with an organization that values integrity, dedication, and hard work every day? If you are ready to join a reputable independent company with a 100-year history of success, Grede is the place for you, and we value all our employees and their roles as an important part of our united team.
At Grede our mission is to drive industry-leading design and manufacturing solutions in key markets that lead to increase partner value. As the premier ductile, gray and specialty iron casting provider, we have broad capabilities across multiple product lines that can deliver efficient, powerful, and innovative solutions for its customers. We deliver world-class value to our customers and associates through collaboration, communication, innovation, operational excellence, safety, and continuous improvement!
The Visual Inspector is responsible for the quality of all casting being shipped out, ensuring parts are 100% inspected at the standards of QA, responsible for documentation of all scrap and for maintaining proper parameters for paint line.
- Inspect castings of various sizes and design complexities using such measuring instruments and tools as calipers, surface and depth gauges, micrometers, dial indicators, dental mirrors, targeting and qualifying fixtures, and lights to insure they conform to company and customer quality and process card specifications.
- Record all information required by containment plans, process cards and sample procedures, and input into information systems or complete appropriate documents.
- Be able to lift 20-30 pounds repetitively.
- Notify Supervisor of results.
- Be knowledgeable of various types of casting defects.
- Competitive wage and benefits
- Medical w/HSA, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short/long term disability
- Paid vacations and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Click Here To Apply