American Parking is a family-owned and operated company that highly values and respects its team members and provides advancement opportunities from within. Our Owner and CEO Mike Pendergraft started the company in 1980 as the first valet prior to being a valet for another company. You too could start off as a valet, shuttle driver, or guest service attendant and work your way up to the executive team as others have with us. We would love for you to grow with us!
*Want to have fun?* Come work with American Parking, voted #1 BEST place to work in Arizona by the Business Journal! Also voted BEST place to work 5 years in a row by the Arizona Foothills Magazine. American Parking is the largest parking and guest service company in Arizona for over 40 years. Our team members are the key and reason for our success.
*Where would you be working?* 5 Star Hotels, Luxury Casinos, Leading Healthcare Providers, and Fine Dining Restaurants. In addition, we also provide a wide variety of services that include but are not limited to the following. Shuttle drivers, Golf cart drivers, Guest service attendants, Lot attendants and, much more!
Dignity Health Cancer Institute
625 N. 6th St., Phoenix AZ 85004
Pay: $13-$18 an hour (pay includes tips)
Shift: Monday – Friday 8 am-6 pm
(College students encouraged to apply)
We are looking for people that like to serve others and work as a team. Bring your unique personality to our team. Most importantly be a part of our family.
The perfect candidate should have the following:
- Be reliable and dependable.
- At least 20 yrs of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Appearance is important – no facial piercings, visible tattoos, must follow grooming policies.
- A good driving record (Valid Drivers License) and pass DMV Motor Vehicle Report and Criminal Background Check.
- Great attitude and willingness to serve others.
- A smile and a great personality.
- Great communicator!
- Team player mindset!
- Valet drivers should be physically fit!
- Be able to drive a manual transmission (stick shift). Or willing to learn
- Able to work a flexible schedule; may include some evenings and weekends, part-time or full-time work.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply