The Beam Team has served America’s most respected brands as a leading construction and fixture installation company for three decades, and we are hiring to add to our team!
We work hard, so, if you enjoy hands-on work in a team environment and you meet the requirements listed below (including willingness to travel), please apply today!
As a Steel Racking Installation Lead, you will lead a team to:
- Install, move, and replace steel racking/cantilevers.
- Assemble storage shelving, rack shelving, structural shelving, and steel shelving systems.
- Replace damaged racking components.
- Move products from old to new racking.
- Assist with other jobs when not preforming racking projects.
We are looking for candidates that possess the following skills:
- Mechanically inclined/jack-of-all-trades, or experience with racking installation and demo.
- Skilled with hand tools, cordless power tools, and mechanical assembly tools for handling materials and fasteners.
- Able to confirm accuracy and job quality using established mechanical and safety standards.
- Able to (or willing/able to learn to) operate order pickers, forklifts, and scissor lifts.
- Comfortable working on a lift up to 20 feet off the ground.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Own a reliable vehicle (not shared).
- Available to travel within your local state and surrounding states. Able to workdays, nights, and weekends as scheduled.
- Able to read diagrams (e.g., blueprints and RIGs).
- Ensure all safety policies are always followed.
Pay and Benefits:
- Weekly pay!
- Pay rates are based on experience and demonstrated skills.
- Medical benefits to full-time employees, including 401k, dental, vision, and long-term and short-term disability!
- Full-time and part-time employees can enroll in Aflac Accident and Critical Illness supplemental insurance.
- Mileage reimbursement, per-mile maintenance account, paid hotels, and a per diem for meals during travel.
- The Beam Team also offers a generous referral bonus program to employees
NOTE: The requirements listed above are essential functions of the job that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. We provide reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe in equal opportunities for all in the workplace. This is one of our nation’s most cherished and hard-fought values, and it gives applicants and employees a fair shot to reach their highest aspirations. We ensure that no applicant or employee is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other factors that are not based on merit. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, performance reviews, promotions, training, and career development programs. We will continue to provide reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities, and for religious observances and practices. And we will protect the right of employees and applicants to report incidents of illegal discrimination or harassment without fear of retaliation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- On the road
Click Here To Apply