Are you ready for a Whirl’d Class Job at Jamba? Then join our smoothie squad!
Why go to work when you can come to Jamba! If you are an energetic and ambitious individual looking for a career with an organization that can give you the attention, success, and career satisfaction you deserve, join our team! We are seeking positive and outgoing people to manage the overall operations of a store, including team member leadership and development, sales performance, customer service, community involvement and execution of brand excellence. As part of our Whirl’d class team at Jamba, you will create and sustain a highly productive store environment by leading a team that delivers Whirl’d Class Service and Results!
We are proud to offer multiple employee benefits:
- Tips – employees make on average an extra $3-4 per hour.
- Employee discount – we offer our employees 50% off every purchase.
- Health Benefits – We offer medical, dental, & vision to all full-time employees.
- Flexible Schedules – We are happy to work with students or employees who have a second job!
A Shift Leader is responsible for the overall shift operations, sales performance, and execution of brand excellence in a store in the absence of Assistant General Manager and/or General Manager. Shift leaders typically supervise a staff of 1 to 8 team members and carry out management responsibilities consistent with Jamba policies, operations standards, procedures, and legal requirements.
Is a Whirl’d class job at Jamba right for you?
- Self-discipline, strong initiative, leadership ability and outgoing personality.
- Pleasant, polite manner with a neat, clean appearance.
- An effective motivator.
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and team members to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Ability to effectively supervise multiple team members to achieve desired goals.
- Passion for the Jamba brand and enthusiasm for learning more about Jamba products and nutrition.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Available to work a minimum of sixteen (24) hours/week AND a minimum of three (3) days.
- Previous restaurant/foodservice experience recommended.
- Knowledge of computer programs (MS Word and Excel)
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs regularly throughout shifts.
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop throughout assigned shifts.
- Ability to be mobile in walk-in refrigerator and freezer with temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10° F (walk-in cooler & freezer).
- Must be eligible to work in The United States.
- Must agree to a background check.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $14.50 per hour
- Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply