Here We Grow Again!
Are you a Sheet Metal Installer that wants to work for a thriving company where you can grow, be recognized and be rewarded for your work?
Rowell’s Services is looking for a Sheet Metal Installer who:
- Is willing to learn and has a clean driving record.
- Will deliver quality service to every customer, every time.
- Can assist with our HVAC Department with sheet metal installation/duct work in residential applications
- Installation of various metal products related to the industry
- Has 3+ years of experience with sheet metal installation
- Is able to be on time consistently.
- Is a team player who cares about building strong relationships with your teammates!
What’s so different at Rowell’s compared to everywhere else? Our target is simple: we want to become the best place to work for superstar employees who are looking for an amazing, long-term career.
Here are just a few of the reasons that our team members LOVE working here:
- Your birthday is a paid day off
- Paid training
- Amazing 401(k)
- Benefits, including Medical/Dental and Life insurance
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build
- … and all the popcorn you can eat!
Are you a fit for Rowell’s? We want to be the last place you’ll ever work… because once you work with us, you’ll never want to find another job again. We are a career, not a pit-stop on the way. If you’re a hard-working professional with something to prove and a passion to be the very best then you might be a fit for us…
Along with the job-specific qualifications above, here are the qualities we’re looking for in our perfect candidate:
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be cross-trained
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
- You understand and are willing to follow our core values:
- Safety First For Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
- Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
- Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
- Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status. *We hire veterans!*
Click Here To Apply