Are you interested in joining a company that is growing and values its employees? If so, review the role below for the benefits, pay, company and job info and then apply if interested for the Sanitation Worker position.
$2500 Monthly Appreciation Bonus! *$500/month for first 5 months of employment ($2500 total)*
**This position is located in Toluca, IL. MUST be okay with commuting to this location daily.**
Starting pay for this role is $14.85 an hour
- 3rd Shift – 10 pm – 6 am
- Mandatory overtime, including some Saturdays (Paid at time and 1/2)
*Benefit Coverage Begins on DAY ONE!*
- Medical with Prescription Drug Plan (Start Day 1)
- Dental and Vision Plan (Start Day 1)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan employer match up to 4.5%
- Two Weeks PTO and increasing leave with tenure
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Coverages such as Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Basic Life and Basic AD&D Coverage (100% Employer Paid)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage (100% Employer Paid)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Growth Opportunities!
- Ajinomoto Foods North America is a leading frozen foods company, committed to providing nutritious and delicious meals globally.
- 9 manufacturing facilities and a corporate headquarters in the United States
- 2800 employees and growing
- North American Headquarters is located in Ontario, CA
- Annual Food Sales of $1B
- Our brands have become household favorites all across America.
- Dedicated to contributing to a healthier lifestyle through nutritious and balanced Umami foods.
- With a commitment to excellence and innovation, all our products are cooked with our customers in mind, providing healthy and delicious meals for all.
- A High School Diploma or its equivalent (required)
- 1+ year(s) of sanitation experience (required))
- 1+ year(s) of food manufacturing plant industry experience (preferred)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Disassemble, clean and sanitize production machinery, equipment, tables, bins, pans, utensils and any other items utilized within the production process, using a variety of equipment, including high pressure water hoses.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing all floors, walls, ceilings, structures, drains, vents, evaporators, light fixtures, etc. within production and support areas.
- Ensure proper care of equipment during the cleaning process, including:
- Safe and non-destructive transportation and storage of equipment and components.
- Follow all safety guidelines, including:
- Chemical Safety
- Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP)
- Reporting any unsafe conditions
- Immediately reporting any near miss, injury, or accident to Team Leader or Manager
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Sanitation Practices (GSP) as outlined by Ajinomoto Windsor.
- Handle equipment and chemicals in accordance with company, government and safety data sheet guidelines.
Indeed Hire and Ajinomoto Foods North America, Inc. are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.85 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Signing bonus
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- What is the minimum salary you would accept for this job?
- Will you require visa sponsorship now or in the future?
- Tell us a bit more about your experience as it relates to this job.
- Have you previously worked for Anjinomoto, if so what was your last month and year of employment there?
- Can you regularly commute to Toluca, IL?
- What is the best phone number/email to reach you regarding your job application?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- food manufacturing plant industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sanitation: 1 year (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply