Interim HealthCare strives to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve by providing the most excellent patient care.
We are currently hiring a RN (Registered Nurse) for 12 hour shifts working in rehabilitation and skilled nursing facilities in Longview, Texas and the surrounding areas.
This position is unique because it allows our employee to create and manage their own schedule, which provides the flexibility to work around personal family calendars and appointments.
The shifts we have immediate availability for are:
Day Shifts: 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Minimum of 1 year RN experience
- Current CPR certification
- Registered Nurse license from the state of Texas – active and in good standing
- Current TB (if you don’t have a current TB – we will send you for one)
- Drivers license and automobile insurance
- Ability to pass background screening
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical screening
- Ability to pass pre-employment nurse testing
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 shifts per week
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignments to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary – $32.00 – $38.00 hr (depending on experience & availability)
- 24/7 Office Support
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Orientation
- Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonus Program
Interim HealthCare, Longview Texas is America’s leading provider of home care, and healthcare placement services. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you’re looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 plus years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2021 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Click Here To Apply