- Accept in-house patient referrals from all RVPCS Clinicians for any patient who has a qualifying disease/condition.
- Interview patient/family which may include obtaining a diet history, exercise habits, reviewing emotional/social issues as part of the diet counseling process.
- Performs nutrition and lifestyle assessments
- Provide patient(s) with Nutrition counseling/Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT)
- Provide patients with information regarding diet management
- Provide patients with information regarding disease/condition management for the following:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Chronic Renal Insufficiency or failure
- Anticoagulation Therapy
- Instructs patient/family regarding medications and treatments. Educates patients regarding health and illness prevention. Recommend resources to meet patient and family needs.
- Collaborates with clinicians in managing acute and long-term medical needs of patients. Provides monitoring and continuity of care between clinician visits.
- Provide patient telephone calls for follow up and provides consultation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $27.00 – $33.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- AD&D insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Registered Dietitian certificate/license (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply