Cian Diagnostics currently seeks a Recruiter who also possesses some HR experience.
In this role, you will participate in a full range of activities around the selection and onboarding of candidates. These tasks include:
- Creating and updating job postings
- Conduct meetings with hiring managers to identify expectations and clarify processes
- Maintain applicant data including interviewer recommendations and assessment results * * Serve as a liaison between hiring managers and staffing agencies as applicable
An ideal candidate will:
- Have 2-3 years of recruiting experience (Healthcare/lab experience preferred) in a role requiring quick turnaround times
- Able to use creative methods to find passive candidates; able to think “out of the box”
- Have some HR Assistant or Generalist experience (onboarding, orientation, answer benefit questions, assist with employee questions regarding policies and procedures, compliance, etc.)
- Be able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Have great follow-up skills and is organized
- Strong technical ability and critical thinking skills
NOTE: This is primarily an onsite role. Please provide salary requirements when submitting a resume in order to receive consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- What is your desired pay?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply