Are you seeking a role where your efforts will improve the lives and experiences of our members? Then look no further! In this position, you will be making a difference every day. LCP Transportation is accepting applications for full-time and part-time weekend Non-Emergency Medical Transport Drivers. In this position, drivers transfer members to and from the point of service. This may include doctor appointments, hospital admissions, discharges, dialysis appointments as well as other medical appointments. We are looking for team players who are passionate about helping others.
All associates of LCP regardless of title and responsibilities must share a common commitment to all LCP Core Values of Teamwork, Excellence, Trust, Respect and Accountability.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT JOB HISTORY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Hours: Full-time Non-Emergency Medical Transport Drivers typically work ten or more hours per day and workdays can vary (Monday – Friday) or (Wednesday – Sunday) depending on the members’ needs.
- Transport members to and from pre-determined destinations as required.
- Proactively review assigned trips on tablet or other backup mechanism in order to plan daily schedule and ensure members can be transported to and from destinations on time according to appointment schedule per contractual requirements.
- Accurately complete and return daily driver logs and any other requested forms or miscellaneous paperwork in a timely manner as required. Accurately record hours via remote time clock.
- Maintain appropriate, effective, and efficient communication with direct supervisor, dispatch staff, mechanic, and other LCP management/staff in order to update and/or escalate issues as necessary.
- Ensure daily vehicle checklist is completed. Communicate any mechanical issues to supervisor and mechanic.
- Schedule vehicle preventative and regular maintenance with mechanic according to company mileage requirement schedule. Immediately communicate any abnormal mechanical issues that arise to supervisor and mechanic.
- Appropriately interact with all internal staff and external contacts.
- Maintain a level of professionalism with members according to LCP company standards. This includes being courteous, displaying a positive attitude, communicating professionally, and maintaining professional attire.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Vehicles are Toyota Sienna minivans (or equivalent).
- Be on call periodically.
- Drive and transport/assist members and customers in all types of weather conditions.
- $200.00 sign-on bonus after 90 days
- Paid holidays
- Employer provided employee health insurance (after 90 days)
- 24 PTO hours (after 90 days)
- 40 vacation hours per year (accrued available after 180 days)
- other a la carte benefits available (vision, dental, ST/LT disability, etc) after 90 days
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Relevant industry/driving experience preferred
- Ability to determine efficient routing between multiple points
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated dependability and reliability
- Demonstrated ability to follow procedures closely
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen at all times.
- Have and maintain a driving record with no DUIs, OWIs, no points, no suspensions or any other negative results not listed.
- Ability to utilize transportation technology solutions.
- Working knowledge of cell phones, computer hardware and software.
Click Here To Apply