Job Summary : Under immediate supervision, supports providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants) in provision of patient care; includes recording vital signs, discussing chief health concerns, performing testing, and administering injections; assists with procedures and documentation.
CHARACTERISTIC JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES May include any and/or all of the following:
- Assists with providing patient care: records vital signs; discusses and records chief health concerns; performs tests; administers injections.
- Places phone calls to pharmacies to order prescriptions; sets-up referral contacts.
- Pulls and prepares patient charts; answers phone; performs other general office duties as required.
- Maintains neatness of work area; stocks patient rooms with supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Interpersonal/human relations skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to maintain schedules
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to exert physical effort, standing, lifting, and carrying materials or equipment
- Ability to file and retrieve information
- Ability to respond to questions in a tactful and professional manner
- Ability/willingness to adhere to the established departmental service standards
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Education and experience equivalent to:
High school diploma or equivalent, plus one (1) year of technical training; supplemented with one (1) year of related work experience. LPN License is required.
If you’re looking to grow your career and experience in a team-oriented environment, apply today. Working at Capital Senior Living truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us. As a Capital Senior Living employee, you will be an integral member of our team, and share in the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents each and every day. Our success is a result of hiring great people and that is what sets us apart. With over 125 beautiful communities across the country, our position as an industry leader and track record of responsible and prudent growth, means more opportunities for our employees.
- Provide exceptional customer service and care
- Have reliable transportation
- Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurances
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Paid time off
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
Click Here To Apply