The primary purpose of your job position is to perform a variety of tasks usually requiring cleaning, trash removal, laundry, etc, to residents and staff in the nursing center and other special events, in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, and Solaris HealthCare’s established policies and procedures.
- General Responsibilities
- Residents Rights
- Staff Development
- Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the cleanliness and orderly manner in which resident laundry is handled.
- Pick up, launder, dry and fold facility laundry (sheets, blankets, pillowcases, towels, washcloths, etc.)
- Pick up, launder, dry, fold and hang residents personal clothing. Return to room, put away folded belongings, hang clothes that are on hangers in a neat an orderly manner.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned and maintained according to facility maintenance programs and procedures. ** Clean lint baskets frequently, wipe down washers and dryers after each shift. Report and maintenance issues to the Maintenance department for repair(s).
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe work area. Pay attention to your surroundings and others while moving heavy laundry containers and Personal Clothing Carts.
- Keep tract of soiled, stained and tattered items due to use or age to Supervisor. Remove items that are not approved for further use and replace. Make your supervisor aware of depleting counts of stock items when running low.
- Use PPE’s while changing out chemicals once the are empty. Dispose in a proper manner.
- Other duties which may be assigned from time to time (Housekeeping, floor tech)
- Adhere to dress codes
- Maintain personal cleanliness
- Administrative Responsibilities
- Special Activities/Attributes
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Experience in the Healthcare Industry a plus.
Click Here To Apply