Cardinal Heating & Air Conditionig is growing, and in need of talented HVAC Technicians to satisfy our customers needs. At Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning we empower our employees to develop their skills, and advance in their career. It s our philosophy, along with our uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction that has made Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning a success, and a great place to work.
Your Role & Responsablities:
- Install & replace a variety of different HVAC systems (from basic heating & cooling system to full home automated systems)
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training so that you can grow and develop as a professional.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 1 year experience in HVAC installation
- EPA Certification
- Able to read wiring schematics
- Able to read mechanical plans
- Self motivated
- Positive additude
- Highly organized
- Good communications skills
- Good writing skills
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary plus performance bonuses
- Medical Insurance –Health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- 401k Plan with a company match
- Paid continuing education
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick days
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – then this may be the place for you. The successful applicants will work in a place where they will be appreciated, and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning by visiting our website at www.cardinalhvac.com.
Cardinal Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Click Here To Apply