Help enrich the lives of seniors by becoming part of the Capital Senior Living team at The Windcrest on Van Dorn!
Windcrest on Van Dorn, a premier retirement community in Lincoln, NE, provides quality care to residents in an assisted living community. We are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. If you’re looking to grow your career and experience in a team-oriented environment, apply for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) position today.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Responsibilities include:
- Performs duties in accordance with accepted standards of resident care. Duties include assisting with dressing, grooming, bathing, and escorts and transfers
- Ensures residents recreational needs are met by providing activities and encouraging residents to attend programs/events
- Assists residents with nutritional needs, including setting dining tables, serving meals, providing proper fluid requirements, and offering substitutions when appropriate
- Reminding residents to take medication and opening containers and packages for residents
- Receives and gives report on residents’ conditions and changes in conditions to other staff at the beginning and end of each shift
- Recognizes changes in the residents’ behavior and conditions and reports those changes to the Assisted Living Director
- Is consistently responsive to residents’ needs
- Assure the cleanliness and dignity of each resident
Ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy providing exceptional customer service and care to our senior residents
- Appreciate the value of being a dependable & responsible member of greater team
- Be open minded; willing to listen to and share new ideas
Perks of joining our team:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurances*
- 401k retirement savings plan*
- Paid time off*
- Company paid training for career advancement**
- We are offering a $3,000 sign on bonus
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
**Eligibility based on location.
Click Here To Apply