Scott Lake Health and Rehabilitation- we are a 120 bed skilled nursing and rehab Center. We have a beautiful newer building opened nearly 3 years. Located in South Lakeland.
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE $1,000!
Have you ever wanted to work for a Newer Facility? Come join our 5 STAR Team!
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Under the supervision and guidance of a licensed nurse (RN or LPN), the CNA is responsible for assisting with direct resident/patient care within the scope of their practice as well as other work on the unit which supports the patient environment. The CNA assists staff to ensure optimal patient care and assists the healthcare team to provide and maintain a clean, safe, and attractive environment for patients. CNA job description will include components of direct patient care, nutrition, observation, documentation, transportation of patients and supplies, hygiene and general maintenance of the residents/patients environment.
- Ability to meet all health, compliance, and competency requirements
- Ability to read, write, and speak English; and communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to complete required orientation as directed by the facility.
- Has successfully completed state required background check and is eligible to work in the facility.
- must be able to pass background check and drug test.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- CNA current certification
Scott Lake Health and Rehabilitation provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Signing bonus
- English (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply