Fulltime, Clinical Technician 2 position on the Float Pool at Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Assists in the delivery of direct patient care under the supervision of the Registered Nurse.
- Provides basic activities of daily living nursing care (eg. bathing, feeding) and measurement of vital signs and intake/output.
- Demonstrates competency in all required clinical skills and technologies in accordance with IHS policies and procedures.
- Completes assigned patient duties within the time frame established.
- Demonstrates knowledge of growth and development in providing care for the patient population assigned.
- Completes necessary documentation accurately each shift. Reinforces discharge teaching and home care skills.
- Communicates and collaborates with care team members implement the plan of care to meet individualized and developmental patient care outcomes.
- Experience: One year experience in an acute care setting as a clinical technician and/or successful completion of one acute care clinical rotation in an Accredited RN Program or completed Certified Nursing Assistant training
- Education: High School graduate or equivalent.
- Certification: BLS within 90 days of hire.
- Training: Candidate must be able to attend six week training orientation upon hire.
- Special Skills: Proficient in English. Verbal and written communication skills required.
- If you are interested in finding out more information about the position, please click on the link for a video on what to expect as a Clinical Technician: https://youtu.be/wEJapzEfPW4.
Inova is Northern Virginia’s leading nonprofit healthcare provider. Our mission is to provide world-class healthcare – every time, every touch – to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve. Inova’s 18,000 team members serve more than 2 million individuals annually through an integrated network of hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, emergency and urgent care centers, outpatient services and destination institutes.
Inova’s five hospitals are consistently recognized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals and Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades for excellence in healthcare.
Inova is home to Northern Virginia’s only Level 1 Trauma Center and Level 4 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Its hospitals have a total of 1,936 licensed beds. More information and statistics about Inova can be found at www.inova.org.
Safety Always: Learn how we keep our team members and patients [email protected]
Click Here To Apply