You can apply by texting TSC to 97211
Now offering DailyPay! Ask us about it!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with an expanding home health care company? Are you eager to prove yourself, be valued and grow? It is in your best interest to apply and hear more about what we have to offer!
Team Select’s mission is to take every opportunity to do right by all. We believe our people and culture genuinely make us unique and are the foundation for our leadership in the healthcare space. We focus on promoting a collaborative environment that differentiates us and has allowed us to be recognized as a Best Place to Work and Home Care Elite Top Agency. Join our growing Team Select Family and discover a dynamic company where you’re able to make a positive impact. We encourage you to inquire about becoming a part of our team!
Team Select Home Care is looking for a Director of Operations to join our Team Select family. The Director of Operations (DOO) is a sales oriented individual in the Team Select Home Care (TSHC) Mobile Therapy Division. The DOO ensures external recruitment, staffing and retention of field and office staff. The DOO The DOO works with the VP of Operations and the clinical management team to provide guidance and direction to the internal staff to achieve the office’s financial/clinical goals, goals and standards of performance. The DOO reports directly to the VP of Operations and indirectly to the Compliance Officer and the President.
- Maintain a current awareness of the abilities and limitations of each field/external staff in collaboration with Clinical Supervisor and the Health care Coordinators
- Work with the VP of Operations to attain the agency goals regarding finances, staffing and operations
- Maintain excellent relationships with all our customers and agencies
- Ensure compliance with all State, Federal, local, accrediting bodies and TSHC standards on staffing/intake, recruitment, screening, hiring process and retention.
- Develop and refine Healthcare Coordinator’s leadership and all aspects of customer service
- Demonstrate knowledge and adherence to the procedures of Team Select and hold staff accountable for carrying out the tasks and processes as outlined in TSHC directives/ manuals
- Maintain active involvement with issues of cost containment, utilize staff within staffing guidelines
- Demonstrate an ability to identify and with initiative / to reach quality decisions
- Mentor and oversee the Senior Healthcare Coordinators and Healthcare Coordinators
- Maintain relationships with clients and employees and promote harmonious interpersonal relationships
- Meet all deadlines on special projects as assigned
- Follow and promote the Compliance Plan; contribute to quality plans through the PI process
- Is cross-trained to cover for Healthcare Coordinators in all tasks
- Perform all other job tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Communications/Provider Relations
- 2 or more years health care experience required in a supervisory/management capacity
- Leadership capabilities in sales and operations
- Comply with accepted professional standards and practice with all associated governing agencies
- Excellent business decorum and appearance
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Environment which fosters career opportunities and growth.
Team Select Home Care reserves the right to change the above job description and qualifications without notice. Team Select Home Care will not discriminate against you on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual preference, disability, political belief, veteran status, age or any other status protected by law. Team Select Home Care is an employment-at-will employer.
Click Here To Apply